CAMPOUT IS FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY
We want our families to have the best experience possible. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us on the Connect page.
- We have a large, shaded and quiet family car camping space. Family Camping is about a 10 minute walk to the venue.
- Bring bikes and wagons for easy transportation of gear and exhausted wee ones to and from site.
- Family camping is alongside Cottonwood Creek and also close to the SUP pond! Cottonwood is a softly flowing river but there is always potential for quickly rising waters. Keep in mind you can still camp within the Family Zone, but a bit farther away from water if you desire.
- Remember: There will be portable toilet facilities onsite but no showers.
- Cottonwood Hot Springs is a short drive away with shower facilities. It is a perfect opportunity to soak and relax.
- Our food vendors will have kid friendly options and the bar will be selling Otter Pops ($1) and ice cream cones ($3)
- Buena Vista is a short 5 minute drive if you have need for extra supplies.
Quiet hours in the family camping zone are from 10p-8a to ensure proper rest for you and your offspring.
KIDS ZONE AND WORKSHOPS
- We have a kids zone designed for shade and relaxation for the whole family, and it's adjacent to the stage so everyone will still be a part of the music and performances.
- The kid zone will have a variety of activities and crafts for kids of all ages!
- There are some workshops specifically designed for children. Feel free to bring them to the others! You never know where inspiration will strike.
A bake sale benefitting Emmy's Friends will be at the main bar while supplies last. Get a fix for your sweet tooth and be one of Emmy's Friends!
Our bar will have a variety of drinks outside of the alcoholic variety.
Soda $2, Yerba Mate Cans $3, Juices $3
Coffee $2, Espresso $2 (Doubles $4), Americano $4, Hot Tea $3, Hot Yerba Mate $3, Iced Tea $3, Iced Coffee $3, Iced Tumeric Latte $5, Hot Chocolate $4